| Languages &
ACUCOBOL-GT enables developers to implement and deliver GUI-enhanced
COBOL applications for character-based and graphical environments.
ACUCOBOL-GT is the predecessor of ACUCOBOL-85.
- Multi-platform portability across over 600 hardware platforms
- Extended syntax for developing a native GUI
- Text-mode emulation of graphical elements gives text-mode programs
a graphically-oriented user interface
- Graphical and text-mode user interfaces can be mixed in a single program
- GUI extensions mimic standard COBOL syntax are are easy to learn and use
- Identical source and object code supported across all hardware
- Built-in runtime support for event driven systems
- Interchangeable file system with file and record control
- Transaction management system
- Integrated, interactive source code debugger
- Suite of development support utilities
- "C" interface
- World's Most Portable COBOL
Current Version: 4.0
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
over 600 different platforms, including AIX,
AOS/VS, DG-UX, Digital UNIX, HP-UX, MPE/iX, Extended MS-DOS, NetBIOS,
Open VMS, OS/2, Solaris, Ultrix, UNIX, UNIXWare, Windows 3.x, Windows NT,
Windows 95, XENIX, Linux, and others
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.