| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Geographic Information Systems
The TNT products are advanced software for geospatial analysis.
The TNT products line includes:
- TNTmips® -- a professional system for fully integrated GIS, image processing, CAD, TIN,
desktop cartography, and geospatial database management.
- TNTeditTM -- provides professional interactive tools to create, georeference, and
edit project materials consisting of vector, image, CAD, TIN, and
relational database objects.
- TNTview® -- has all the same powerful display features for complex visualization and
interpretation of geospatial materials as TNTmips.
- TNTatlasTM -- a free product that
lets you publish and distribute your spatial materials on CD-ROM.
- TNTliteTM -- a free version of TNTmips, TNTedit, and TNTview for students
and others with small project (limited maximum number of points/lines).
Current Version: N/A
License Type: Commercial, and free (crippled version)
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Windows 95/3.1x/NT3.x, UNIX (Linux/x86, DEC, SUN, HP-UX, SGI, IBM/AIX, AViiON), Macintosh
UNIX Version needs X Window system, 8-bit or 24-bit color display, CD-ROM drive
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.