| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Geographic Information Systems
gmap is a map viewer with support for temporary data (time bounded data) and work with them. By enhanced the capability of the viewer, it approaches GIS (Geographic Information System).
Current features/capabilities of the application are:
- to show the graphic representation of the map in selected time and zoom
- to keep track of evolution of objects and map as a whole
- to show information about objects (including hypertext documents)
- to visualy compare time differencing views of the same map
- to define user queries for database
- to use pre-defined user queries on database
- to animate map in time
- to import data into system
- to search for particular document (related to some map object) based on keyword
Current Version: 1.1.2
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: Yes
- Other Packages: ??
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.