xa is an animation package with an XView Graphical User Interface (GUI) for use on workstations and
terminals running the X11 window system. The following image formats are supported:
- Sun rasterfile (8-bit RGB only)
- portable gray map
- portable pixel map
- raw gray bytes
- graphics interchange format (GIF, including animations)
Current Version: 1.2beta
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (tar.gz both a.out and ELF)
DEC Alpha, SGI, SunOS, Solaris, Linux
To compile from source, need XView library.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
- "Great job!!!!" (Alan Hsu)
- "xa is pretty damn good - I will make it my default mpeg player in
Netscape." (Karl Glazebrook)
- "Thanks for this great package!" (Vincent Cojot)
See A Screen Shot?
Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Image Viewers, Conversions & Manipulations
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.