ImageMagick (TM) is a package for display and
interactive manipulation of images for the X Window System.
ImageMagick performs, also as command line programs, among others
ImageMagick supports also the Drag-and-Drop protocol form the
OffiX package and many of the more popular image formats including
JPEG, MPEG, PNG, TIFF, Photo CD, etc.
- Describe the format and characteristics of an image
- Convert an image from one format to another
- Transform an image or sequence of images
- Read an image from an X server and output it as an image file
- Animate a sequence of images
- Combine one or more images to create new images
- Create a composite image by combining several separate images
- Segment an image based on the color histogram
- Retrieve, list, or print files from a remote network site
Current Version: 5.2.6
License Type: Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute without fee.
Copyright 1997 E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
Linux, Unix, Windows 95/NT, VMS, Mac
ftp://ftp.wizards.dupont.com/pub/ImageMagick/ (main FTP site)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
See A Screen Shot?
Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Image Viewers, Conversions & Manipulations
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.