| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| CAD, Drawing & Painting Tools
Freedom*Of*Choice*CAD is a full featured Computer Aided Design System which
has typical CAD package architecture.
Here are enlisted just a few distinguished features of the Freedom*Of*Choice*CAD Computer Aided Design System:
- sofisticated entity selection mechanism ( Select objects: with ability to Add Remove use Window or Crossing to create
a selection set ,
- object oriented entity and point attachment mechanism ( includes Nearest , Midpoint , Center , Intersection , and others
- support for loadable fonts in SHX format
- user programmable menus
- lines , circles , ellipses and polylines
- easy to use GUI command line interface and command scripts
- Axis, Grid and Snap modes
- Ortho mode
- Allows adjust screen drawable size to make the most of your display
Freedom*Of*Choice*CAD can give you whatever big drawing area you want up to maximum that
X-Windows provides in the specified graphics mode
- The CAD package allows to work with vector CAD models and with raster
scanned pictures also.
Current Version: 1.75
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
Linux, HP-UX, Solaris SPARC and X86
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.