| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| CAD, Drawing & Painting Tools
Drawing editors based on ivtools
ivtools is a C++ application framework for X11 drawing editors and spatial data
servers. It incorporates and evolves InterViews 3.1 and
Unidraw as last published by Silicon Graphics and Stanford University, with bug fixes and backward-compatible
modifications (deprivatizing member variables, virtualizing methods, Linux/GNU compatibility).
The drawing editors that are based on ivtools include:
- idraw - essentially the same as the InterViews 3.1 idraw,
- drawtool - an extended version of idraw with double-buffered graphics display, a script language for drawing save/restore, and Motif-looking toolbar and pull-down menus.
- graphdraw - idraw with extensions for graph or network editing.
- flipbook - a graphical editor for creating and viewing multi-frame documents.
- comdraw - drawing editor with integrated command interpreter,
accessible over the net when built with ACE.
Current Version: 0.9.1
License Type: MIT/X-Consortium License, Free and Copyrighted
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (see Home Site)
Linux, and other Unices
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.