| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Processing & Visualization
Viewit is a multidimensional image processing software originally developed to handle data from magnetic resonance imaging. Some features of Viewit include:
One user interface for Viewit is simply the prompt of a Tcl command-line interpreter. No buttons, no sliders, no popup help menus.
- projection reconstruction algorithms for MRI data
- multidimensional Fourier transforms
- convolution operators for image smoothing and enhancement
- simple volume rendering functionality
Current Version: 3.54
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (compressed) for version 3.50
Unix (RS-6000/560 AIX, SGI IRIX, Linux, Sparc SunOS, Exemplar SPP-1200 HP-UX.
The precompiled binaries are build with support for Tcl and HDF
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.