| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Processing & Visualization
This package contains some of MatLab tools for multi-scale image
processing. Briefly, the tools include:
- Recursive multi-scale image decompositions (pyramids), including
Laplacian pyramids, QMFs, Wavelets, and steerable pyramids. These
operate on 1D or 2D signals of arbitrary dimension. Data
structures are compatible with the MatLab wavelet toolbox.
- Fast convolution routines, with subsampling and boundary-handling.
- Fast point-operations, histograms, histogram-matching.
- Fast synthetic image generation: sine gratings, zone plates, fractals, etc.
- Display routines for images and pyramids. These include several
auto-scaling options, rounding to integer zoom factors to avoid
resampling artifacts, and useful labeling (dimensions and gray-range).
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Unix (Sun's Solaris and SunOS-4.X, Linux) and Macintosh
MatLab 4.2 or higher
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.