| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Processing & Visualization
MathGL3d is a free interactive viewer for Mathematicas 3d graphics.
- direct communication with Mathematica via MathLink
- calculation of averaged surface normals
- POVRay 3.0 export
- free rotation of 3d graphics objects
- animation of 3d objects
- can run as standalone program to show and animate the 3Scripts saved in a Mathematica session
- read 3Script files generated by Mathematica
- write DXF files
- adds a hull around lines and exports this ``thick lines44 to POVRay as well as into DXF files.
Current Version: 2.1
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
Windows 95/NT, Solaris, Linux
Mathematica, Mesa or OpenGL, GLUT
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.