| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| Processing & Visualization
HIPS is a general-purpose software package, written in C, for
image processing that runs in the UNIX environmen.
Its features include:
The HIPS Image Processing Software comes complete with source code (in C), on-line manual pages and
extensive on-line documentation as well as a library of sample images.
- Command-level and subroutine interface
- Drivers are available for a variety of displays
- Easy to learn, easy to use, easy to extend
- Fourier, Walsh, and dozens of other image transformations
- Over 200 transformations on pixels, frames, and movies (image sequences)
- Facilities for color image processing
- Unrestricted image size and sequence length
- Stored images are self-documenting.
- Operates on individual images or sequences of images
Current Version: 2
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
UNIX (yes, including Linux)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.