| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
XVScan adds scanning capability to the popular XV image viewing/manipulation
Current Version: 1.80
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: Full source distributed
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: TAR file with install script including automatic scanner discovery.
Binaries: Linux x86 ELF, HP-UX, BSD/OS, FreeBSD, SunOS/Solaris. Source
easily compiles on Linux Alpha and Sparc, and likely other Linux ports.
Supports HP ScanJet family of SCSI scanners.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
XVScan Users mailing list for discussion, announce list for new version
information. Subscription information provided at purchase time.
- Just like to let you know, we received our scanner and SCSI card
yesterday after ordering XVScan last week. Because of the ease of use
of both your XVScan product and RedHat 4.1, we were able to unpack and
install the SCSI card, scanner, and have everything up and running in
under 45 minutes.
- You are too cool! Not only is the software awesome, but your responses
are always fast and accurate!
- I'd just like to remind you that XVScan is a total pleasure to use
and it's the finest software purchase I've ever made. THANKS!
- Many thanks for XVScan. I use it with my Scanjet 4P.
Nice piece of software, works great.
- Linux Journal, No.40, August, 1997.
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.