| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
Skeletonization Software (2D) is a software package contains programs
which compute robust Euclidean
skeletons from 2-D binary images (or, optionally, from user-defined contour
- Supports several image formats including GIF, TIFF, Sun Rasterfile, and JPEG.
- Alternatively, object boundaries can be input as lists of (x,y) coordinates.
- Computes Voronoi skeletons: truly Euclidean metric, choice between different pruning methods.
- Most recent developments such as automatic pruning and hierarchic organization of skeleton
components (Skeleton Pyramid) are included.
- Compilation of skeletons into a flexible data structure (plus corresponding file format). A parser
program for loading data back from file is provided.
- The package contains simple X Windows visualization routines for skeleton data. Optionally, data can be
converted into a Postscript file readable by 'idraw', the InterViews drawing editor.
- (Limited) support for AVS and KHOROS.
Current Version: 1.0.3
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Sun, SGI, HP, DEC, BSD/OS, Linux
Detail at http://hrl.harvard.edu/people/postdocs/rlo/rlo.dir/PLATFORMS
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.