| Scientific Data Processing & Visualization
Ptplot is a set of two dimensional signal plotters components
written in Java with the following properties:
- Embeddable in applets or applications.
- Automatic or manual labeling of axes.
- Automatic or manual tick marks.
- Logarithmic axes.
- Live, animated plots.
- Infinite zooming.
- Various plot styles: connected lines, scatter plot, bars, etc.
- Various point styles: none, dots, points, and unique marks.
- Multiple data sets and a legend.
- Color or black and white plotting.
- Error bars.
- Editable plots.
- PlotML, and XML language for specifying plots.
- Compatibility with pxgraph, and older plotting program.
Current Version: 3.1
License Type: UC Berkeley Copyright: commercial use ok with minor restrictions
Source Code Availability: Yes, from Home Site
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Any platform that supports JDK1.1
Applets require JDK1.1 capable browser.
Applications require JDK1.2
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
We maintain the ptplot-announce alias for announcing new ptplot
releases. This alias is for Ptplot announcements only. Thus, you
cannot post to this group. To subscribe to this group, send email to
email@example.com with the word subscribe in the body, not the header.
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.