| Scientific Data Processing & Visualization
| Software Packages
XPrism Pro is the professional 2D and 3D plotting tool from Khoral
Research, Inc. that facilitates deeper understanding of your data. Powerful,
flexible, and easy to use, XPrism Pro works independently or can be smoothly
integrated with Khoros Pro. Now everyone in your
workgroup can have the right tool for plotting and visualizing data.
Understanding your data has never been so effortless.
- XPrism Pro creates the full range of commonly used 2D and 3D plot types
- Combine as many 2D and 3D plots in the workspace as you want using the
multiple view capability, then save the views for use by any member of your
team, on any supported machine architecture.
- Add unlimited data sets per view as needed.
- XPrism Pro offers user-defined or pre-defined color maps, Vector Postscript.
printing and Encapsulated Postscript printing for inclusion in any document.
- All data types and many standard data formats are supported.
- Publishing to the WWW is easy with JPEG output.
- Thousands of data points can be manipulated because XPrism Pro is designed
for large data sets. Its Rendering Throttle(TM) allows you to choose between full
detail but slower or less detail but faster operation.
- XPrism Pro directly supports animation by cycling through time-varying 3D
data sets, and by hands-free rotation of 3D data sets.
Current Version: 1.0
License Type: Commercial (evaluation copy available)
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
Digital UNIX, Linux 4.2 (Red Hat), SGI IRIX, Sun Solaris.
http://www.khoral.com/Products/xprism/xprism_platforms.html for information
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.