| Scientific Data Processing & Visualization
| Software Packages
xpplot is a quick and handy tool to plot Your data
in X-Windows under UNIX.
- see a detail by zoom using mouse
- get back the original settings
- make the picture sleep for large reconfiguration and make it wake up then back again
- make a Hardcopy to a PostScript file
- change the way individual points are connected
- change the index of the first and the last point to be plotted
- make the attractor reconstruction using the Taken's theorem
- read the coordinates of the point pointed to by the mouse by clicking the mouse button
- see a growing file on-line in real time
Current Version: 2.4.1
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
It is written in simple C using only Xlib library (and libm.a).
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.