| Scientific Data Processing & Visualization
| Software Packages
KPlotW is a widget which creates plots from data.
Current features include:
KPlot is an interface to KPlotW. It offers auto plot-type detection (and type changing), zoom out button, and access to most KPlotW features
- Fast timer-buffered resizing
- WYSIWYG sizing (see above)
- Printing (via QwPrinterSpriteFieldView, included) as draft (faster) or "high quality" (slower)
- 2D plots (multiple plots/page):
- Parametric, with multiple data sets/plot
- Color matrix map (using an eventually-definable colormap)
- Default properties dialogs for plots, text labels, and coordinate system
- Default context menus (right mouse button menus)
- Definable context menus (right mouse button menus)
- Various markers, connected dots, variable marker size
- Text labels (global and plot-attached)
- Dragable objects in plot
Current Version: 0.0.4
License Type: LGPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.