| Scientific Data Processing & Visualization
| Software Packages
EnSight is used by organizations worldwide for analyzing, visualizing and communicating computer-aided engineering and
scientific research results.
EnSight 7 enables users to load different cases simultaneously and compare results side by
side with different viewports.
Other important features:
Furthermore, EnSight supports data formats of ABAQUS, ANSYS, MSC/Nastran, MSC/Dytran, and various CFD programs.
- Visualization - contours/isosurfaces, particle tracing, vector plot, elevated surface/profile plots, etc.
- Command Language
- Geometry - handles structured, unstructured, hybrid and overlapping meshes
- Parts - provides individual manipulation and attribute control of analysis mesh or derived (clip planes, isosurfaces, particle traces, etc.) parts
- Attributes - Provides control of the following attributes on a global or per-part basis
- Transient Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis/Data Query/Plotting
- Various Output Format
Current Version: 7
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
SGI, HP, Sun/Solaris, IBM/AIX, Windows NT, Linux (Intel or Alpha), see http://www.ensight.com/platforms.html for details
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.