| Parallel Computing
| Tools & Utilities
Vampir is a software for visualization and analysis of MPI programs.
By using Vampir 2.0 on your applications, it becomes easy to
Vampir provides a convenient way to graphically analyze runtime event traces produced by MPI applications. It excells in enabling the user to quickly focus at the appropriate level of detail
- understand the application behavior
- evaluate load balancing
- analyze the performance of subroutines or code blocks
- learn about communication patterns, parameters and performance
- identify communication hotspots
- by zooming into an arbitrary part of the trace
- by selecting interesting processes, events and communication operations
Current Version: 2.0
License Type: Commercial (Evaluation copy available)
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Vampir supports a wide range of systems from Linux PC's to TeraFlops computers including Compaq, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NEC, Scali, SGI/CRAY, Sun.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.