| Parallel Computing
| Tools & Utilities
The UfMulti system is a distributed data analysis toolkit. It provides tools and function calls that allow
monolithic data analysis programs to :
UFMulti speeds up a single HEP application by distributing it across many CPUs with as little user extra coding
as possible. C and Fortran interfaces are provided. UFMulti features include:
- Be broken up into logical distributed pieces.
- To be operated in parallel on multiple hosts.
- To operate dynamically based on system load.
- High data throughput (disk and network)
- Dataset files support
- Statistics collection
- Non-event records
- Allocation of CPU and disk resources
- Reasonable fault tolerance
- Monitoring tools
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
UFMulti assumes standard Unix workstations and TCP/IP network protocols.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.