| Parallel Computing
| Tools & Utilities
The SMT (Simple Multi-Threading kernel) from iMatix is an add-on for the Libero programming tool that lets
you write portable high-performance multithreaded programs based on Libero's finite-state machine (FSM)
The SMT kernel's main features are:
- 100% portability.
- Strong object orientation.
- Support for multiple FSM programs within one application.
- Support for multiple threads within one FSM program.
- Support for Internet protocols (TCP/IP, UDP/IP).
- Based on Libero program development method.
- Standard agents: http, file transfer, authorization, logging, console, timing, socket i/o.
- Unrestricted number of threads, queue sizes, etc.
Current Version: 2.22
License Type: Free and Copyright, http://www.imatix.com/html/smt/smt18.htm#license
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
MS-DOS, Windows, UNIX systems (Linux, IBM AIX, SunOS, HP/UX) and
should be portable to Digital VMS.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.