| Parallel Computing
| Tools & Utilities
The Pablo research group has developed a variety of software tools for performance analysis and optimization of parallel and distributed systems. The resulting software distributions are intended primarily for academic and government research sites.
The software available includes:
- Autopilot, an infrastructure for real-time adaptive control
- Virtue, a collaborative virtual environment for direct software manipulation
- Pablo, a scalable performance analysis toolkit including
- SvPablo, a GUI for source code performance correlation
- SDDF, a performance data metaformat library and related programs to manipulate SDDF files
- Trace Library and Extensions, the base performance capture library and extensions:
- Message passing, loop, and procedure
- I/O characterization
- MPI message passing
- MPI I/O instrumentation
- I/O Analysis, software that produces summaries of I/O activity from I/O event records.
- Instrumented HDF Trace Libraries, instrumented versions of the HDF 4 and HDF 5 libraries that trace I/O, MPI I/O and HDF activity in programs using HDF.
- HDF Analysis, software that produces summaries of HDF activity from HDF event records.
- MPI I/O Analysis, software that produces summaries of MPI I/O activity from MPI I/O event records.
- Pablo Analysis GUI, an analysis and visualization GUI that processes SDDF files.
- I/O Benchmarks, programs for measuring the I/O performance on different platforms.
- PPFS, a portable parallel file system
Current Version: N/A
License Type: Free for education, research, and non-profit purposes, http://www-pablo.cs.uiuc.edu/Software/license.htm for detail
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
UNIX, many of Pablo's components are known to work on Linux platform
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.