| Parallel Computing
| Tools & Utilities
The KAP/Pro Toolset for OpenMP combines a complete OpenMP implementation with
unique supporting development tools to make it easy to add parallel threading to existing
software. OpenMP is the industry standard approach to shared-memory parallelism for
compute-intensive applications, and KAI is leading the way with the industry's most complete
OpenMP development solution
KAP/Pro Toolset includes:
- Guide -- cross-platform inter-operable, standard-compliant and high-performance implementation of OpenMP for C, C++ and Fortran.
- GuideView -- performance analysis tool that identifies parallel performance bottlenecks and quickly leads you to their resolution.
- Assure -- revolutionary tool that systematically and automatically locates parallel programming errors, shortening your time to market.
- AssureView -- to display the errors found by Assure.
- TotalView -- a full-featured, source-level, graphical debugger for applications written in C, C++, Fortran (77 and 90), PGI HPF, assembler, and mixed source/assembler codes.
Current Version: 3.8
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Compaq Alpha, SGI MIPS, Sun SPARC, Intel (Windows NT, RedHat Linux, Solaris), HP PA-RISC, IBM RS/6000
For Linux/Intel, need gcc, Java and Perl for GUI
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.