ARKEIA is a powerful, intuitive, convivial and reliable backup software for
heterogeneous networks with UNIX and Windows NT machines. Special offer for
- Extremely fast : owing to its massively parallel backup and its own
- Designed for archiving : compact hierarchical on-line index (0.5 %
- Integrated transaction engine to simultaneously launch different jobs
(backup, restore, cloning, ...).
- Lightning fast restoration : effective to less than 3 minutes.
- Optimal security at all levels : server, client, network.
- Integrates with all corporate environments using API (XBSA specifications).
- Interfaces with applications and DBMS.
- Compatible with a wide range of media : tapes, magneto-opticals, opticals,
Robot files and libraries.
- Java Interface:
(more than 40 000 code lines) backup management of the whole company Intranet
via the Internet.
Current Version: 4.0
License Type: Commercial, and there is also a shareware version
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
UNIX (AIX, BOS, DRS6000, OSF/1, HP-UX, Linux, SCO, Sinix, IRIX, SunOS,
Solaris), Windows 95/NT, OpenVMS, Novell, OS/2, more.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
SPECIAL OFFER : AT JUST $199,
BACKUP AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF LINUX AND WINDOWS 95
UP TO 200 AT A TIME, AT 4 TO 60 GB/H.
- For limited time, Knox software is pleased to offer the exclusive
technology of ARKEIA at a special introductory price.
- The ARKEIA special offer for LINUX is a comprehensive package, with
full performance capabilities, including everything required for interactive
backups to a simple tape device. Drivers are provided for 4mm DAT, 8mm
Exabyte and DLT tapedriver.
- Discover exactly how efficient and reliable corporate backups can be.
- More informations available on : htttp://www.knox-software.com or send
a mail to : email@example.com
See A Screen Shot?