| Numerical Analysis
SOL (Systems Optimization Laboratory) Optimization Software includes:
- MINOS - Large-scale linear and nonlinear programs
- NPSOL - Dense linear and nonlinear programs.
- LSSOL - Dense linear and quadratic programs (convex), and constrained linear least-squares problems.
- QPOPT - Linear and Quadratic Programming problems.
- SQOPT/SNOPT - Large-scale linear, quadratic, and nonlinear programming problems.
Current Version: N/A
License Type: for researchers at universities and government labs, only floppy disk, documentation and processing are charged; commercial for commercial use.
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
DOS, Unix, OpenVMS. Known to work on Linux.
Fortran 77 Compiler
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.