| Numerical Analysis
Omuses combines several tools for the efficient solution of nonlinear
optimization problems. Special emphasis is put on the treatment of multistage
problems by using large-scale nonlinear programming.
- optimization problems are specified in the programming language C++
- ADOL-C is used for the automatic calculation of exact derivatives and sensitivity equations
- numerical integration routines are provided for the treatment of differential equations
- HQP is applied to the solution of the internally formed large-scale nonlinear programming problems
Current Version: 1.5
License Type: LGPL
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (from FTP site below)
HP, SGI, Sun, Linux, DEC Alpha
ftp://ftp.systemtechnik.tu-ilmenau.de/pub/tools/omuses (FTP Site)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.