| Numerical Analysis
Network Optimization Codes
Several high performance codes for such network optimization problems as matching, shortest paths,
and network flow, developed by Andrew Goldberg and his collaborators.
The software includes
- SPLIB: codes, generators, and generator inputs for shortest path algorithms.
- CSA: efficient implementation of a scaling push-relabel algorithm for the assignment problem.
- CS2: efficient implementation of a scaling push-relabel algorithm for the minimum-cost
- PRF: efficient implementations the push-relabel method for the maximum flow/minimum cut
- HQ: implementations of Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm based on hot queue, multi-level
buckets, and k-heap data structures, as well as problem generators.
- MINCUTLIB: codes and data sets for the minimum cut problem.
Current Version: N/A
License Type: Free for Non-Commercial Use. Commercial use of
some packages requires a licence. See Home Site for more detail.
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
It works under several version of UNIX including LINUX.
In fact a big part of it was developed under LINUX.
some codes need a C compiler while other codes need
a C++ compiler.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.