| Numerical Analysis
The Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment (CUTE) is a suite of Fortran
subroutines, scripts and test problems for linear and nonlinear optimization. Its purpose is to:
- provide a way to explore an extensive collection of problems (over 800 different test
problems to date);
- provide a way to compare existing packages;
- provide a way to use a large test problem collection with new packages;
- provide motivation for building a meaningful set of new interesting test problems;
- provide ways to manage and update the system efficiently; and
- do all the above on a variety of popular platforms.
Current Version: 2.0
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
CUTE is written is standard ANSI Fortran 77. Single and double precision versions are
available. Machine dependencies are carefully isolated and easily adaptable.
There are standard installation scripts for the following platforms:
CRAY Unicos, DEC OSF1, DEC Ultrix, DEC VMS, HP HP-UX, IBM AIX,
IBM DOS (Waterloo Fortran), Sun SunOS and a version for Matlab is also available.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.