| Numerical Analysis
The Common Optimization INterface for Operations Research (COIN-OR or simply, COIN) is an initiative to spur the development of open source software for the operations research community.
The major components of COIN are
- BCP: a parallel branch-cut-price framework,
- CGL: a cut generation library,
- DFO: a package for solving general nonlinear optimization problems when derivatives are unavailable.
- FAA: fast approximate algorithms (such as the Volume Algorithm), and
- OSI: an open solver interface layer
Current Version: N/A
License Type: IBM Public License
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
IBM AIX, Linux, Win32 (some components)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.