| Numerical Analysis
| Discrete Methods & Related Tools
TRiangular Unstructured Mesh generator by Point insErTion (TRUMPET) is
an unstructured grid generator which features:
- Two-dimensional triangular grid generator for singly and multiply connected regions
- Delaunay triangulation algorithm is used with 5 point insertion algorithms
- Allows redistribution of points along boundary via cubic spline interpolation
- Viscous grid capability near solid walls
- Uses OpenGL/Mesa and GLUT for display purposes
- Connectivity files generated:
Cell to Edge, Cell to Node, Edge to Cell, Edge to Node,
Node to Cell, Node to Edge, Node to Node
- Graphics files generated:
Current Version: ??
License Type: Available in USA only and redistribution is prohibited
Source Code Availability:
Yes (request through Home Site)
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Unix. TRUMPET is fully functioning on Linux with graphical display.
OpenGL/Mesa and GLUT, Fortran 77 libraries from f90gl are also used.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.