| Numerical Analysis
| Discrete Methods & Related Tools
OFELI (Object Finite Element LIbrary) is an object oriented library of C++ classes for development of finite element codes. Its main features are :
- Mesh manipulation capabilities
- Various storage schemes of matrices (tridiagonal, skyline, sparse, ...).
- Direct methods of solution of linear systems of equations.
- Preconditioned Iterative Methods for solution of linear systems of equations.
- Shape functions of widely used finite elements
- Element arrays of most popular problems (Diffusion-Convection, Fluid Flow, Elasticity, Electromagnetics).
- Classes for various problem formulations : optimization, non-linear problems, transient analyzes.
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.