| Numerical Analysis
| Discrete Methods & Related Tools
Ipol allows to distribute points on analytic or discrete curves by specifiying point distances at various
locations along the curve. A script language takes the curve parameters and program options. Input and
output of the discretized point chains on the curves are in a .pts format as used by the triangular mesher.
Ipol allows to:
- read any discretized geometry in a .pts format,
- has a library of analytic shapes such as lines, circles, arcs, polynomials, naca 4 digit airfoils, etc.,
- scaling, rotation and translation transformations can be applied to each segment of the geometry,
- point density can be specified arbitrarily at any locations alongthe surface,
- global and local scaling factors can be applied to adjust the mesh size,
- the point distribution is smoothend by a Gauss-Seidel relaxation,
- output is in a .pts format compatible with delaundo,
- online help is available.
Current Version: 3.0
License Type: Public Domain
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.