| Numerical Analysis
| Source Code Repositories
Collaborative Computational Projects
The Collaborative Computational Projects (CCPs), assist universities in developing, maintaining, and
distributing computer programs and promoting the best computational methods.
The sub-directories include:
Most of the software here are written in Fortran
and some of them have been tested on Linux.
- CCP1 --- The electronic structure of molecules
- CCP2 --- Continuum states of atoms and molecules
- CCP3 --- Computational studies of surfaces
- CCP4 --- Protein crystallography
- CCP5 --- Computer simulation of condensed phases
- CCP6 --- Heavy particle dynamics
- CCP7 --- Analysis of Astronomical Spectra
- CCP9 --- Electronic structure of solids
- CCP11 --- Biosequence and structure analysis
- CCP12 --- High Performance Computing in Engineering
- CCP13 --- Fibre diffraction
- CCP14 -- Powder diffraction
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.