| Numerical Analysis
WNLIB is an ANSI C subroutine library that contains numerous tools that is
useful in programming pratice.
- Miscellaneous -- improved memory allocator and memory debugger; parsing package.
- Data structures and algorithms -- linked list; balanced binary tree; hash table; dd tree; sorting for lists and arrays;
high-quality pseudo-random number generator.
- Numerical -- various matrix and vector operations, including matrix inverse, least-squares inverse.
- Linear programming -- smplex method; transportation problem; shortest path problem; critical path problem.
- Non-linear optimization -- Conjugate directions and conjugate gradient methods for constrained and unconstrained problems; simulated
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free with no warranty
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: Yes
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
ANSI C Compiler
ANSI C Compiler, gcc is fine.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.