| Numerical Analysis
TIDE (Tools for the Integration of Differential Equations)
is a collection of C++ classes for differential equations.
The classes are organized in the following groups:
- general -- organization, utilities, vector factories
- ode -- ordinary differential equations and integrators
- nonlin -- nonlinear solvers and continuation
- latool -- vectors, matrices, interfaces to LAPACK routines
- special -- special functions (Bessel functions, etc.)
Current Version: 1.0 alpha
License Type: Public Domain
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
gcc 2.6.x, 2.7.2, SUN's CC Sparcworks 4.0, SGI's CC, Borland's C++ 3.x or 4.x on IBM PCs.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.