| Numerical Analysis
The Scientific Library (named sl++) is a C++ object oriented library
which tries to answer to a growing demand for a free, fast, easy to use
and powerful numerical library. sl++ is composed of modules specialized
in various fields of numerical computations. Each new module extends the
possibilities of the library. The list of included modules and sub-modules
is (future modules are in italic):
algebra provides advanced matrix operators and structures.
- complex provides full arithmetic on complexes.
- filter will provide various kind of adaptive filters.
- fixed will provide fixed point arithmetic.
- matrix provides basic matrix operators.
- banded provides banded matrix structure.
- colmajor provides dense column major matrix structure.
- constant provides constant matrix structure.
- diagonal provides diagonal matrix structure.
- rowmajor provides dense row major matrix structure.
- sss provides sparse symmetric skyline matrix structure.
- symmetric provides dense symmetric matrix structure.
- tensor3 provides 3D dense matrix structure.
- triang provides dense lower and upper triangular matrix structures.
- tvector provides dense vector matrix structure (vectors are a subset
- noise will provide various kind of noise generators.
- plot will provide features for plotting matrices (requires
- quaternion provides full arithmetic on quaternions.
- spectral will provide discrete Fourier transform and related
operators (requires fftw).
Current Version: 0.0.6
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
C++ Compiler (egcs has been used to develop and test sl++), GNUPLOT
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See Home Site for Mailing List information
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.