| Numerical Analysis
IMSL CNL (C Numerical Libraries) is written in C for C programmers and based on the world's most widely
used IMSL subroutines, taking full advantage of the language features of C.
The IMSL C Numerical Library (CNL) features:
- Comprehensive Mathematical Functionality -- integration, differentiation, transformation, linear systems, optimization, differential equations, eigensystem, special functions, etc.
- Extensive Statistical Function -- goodness-of-fit tests, time series analysis and forcast, analysis of variance, regression, nonparametric statistics, correlation, random number generation, cluster analysis, factor analysis, etc.
- Comprehensive Mathematical Functionality
- Online Documentation
- Diagnostic Error Handling
- Schared Libraries Technology
- SMP High-Performance Technology
- Programming Interface Flexibility
- Cost-Effectiveness and Value
Current Version: 4.0
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: Yes, on CD
- Other Packages: No
Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Digital UNIX, IRIX, Linux (RedHat), Windows 95/98/NT
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.