| Numerical Analysis
CONTENT is a dynamical system software with differential equation solvers and tools.
- continuation of generic and singular equilibria, periodic and homoclinic orbits;
- detection of bifurcations, normal form computation, and branch switching;
- computation and processing of orbits.
- user-friendly interface;
- extendibility (dynamical systems and numerics);
- portability of the numerical part and interface
among the popular platforms;
- 2D and 3D graphc windows;
- on-line hypertext help with figures;
- advanced storage, import and export of results.
Current Version: 1.3
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
SGI IRIX, Linux Red Hat 4.0, HP-UX, DEC Alpha OSF 3.2, SUN OS, AIX, PC Borland C++ 5.0
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.