| Numerical Analysis
C++ Classes List
C++ Classes List is a list of several C++ classes for numerical analysis.
Here is a short description os them:
- Derivs - Calculates the first derivative of a single parameter function by using Richardson Extrapolation.
- Fredholm2nd, Volterra2nd - Classes for solving linear Fredholm and Volterra equations of the second kind.
- GTri - Class for solving Tridiagonal systems of linear equations.
- Kalman - A general purpose Kalman filter class for optimal estimation of a dynamical system.
- KernelND, KernelNDAdaptive - Classes for making kernel estimates of a PDF in N dimensions.
- Model, Map, Ode, Runge - A family of classes that allows the treatement of iterative maps and ordinary differential equations in a
- MonteIntegrator, Quasi - A Monte Carlo function integrator and its supporting random number generator.
- MCInv - A library of routines that use Markov Chains for the estimation of: A single element of the inverse of a
matrix. A given row of the inverse of a matrix. The solution of x = A x + f ( Matrix A, vectors x and f) for
a given row.
- Seawater, SeaParse -- A pair of classes for handling hydrographic data.
- Shared - A Unix Shared Memory object base class.
- SdeInt - A Runge-Kutta like class for integrating systems of Stochastic Differential Equations.
- SimAnneal - A general purpose Simulated Annealing class, for estimating optimum parameters of complicated
functions or systems.
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
UNIX, and the author also put a great effort in assuring that his software will work with Linux.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.