ploRe - the interactive statistical computing environment. Developed
for data analysis, research and teaching, XploRe is a powerful tool for
The main features are
Anything you can do with SAS or S-Plus you can do with XploRe, too.
You can even use XploRe on the web via a JAVA interface!
- an extensive set of parametric and nonparametric methods incorporating
many state-of-the-art statistical modelling approaches
- a high level object oriented programming language
- highly interactive graphics for vivid presentation and exploration of data
- a client/server architecture with a fully capable Java interface
- networking facilities providing web-based use of methods and data
- dynamic linking with other procedural languages such as C++, Fortran or
- an online help system with a full documentation of all commands available
- a set of tutorials to interactively guide you through the use of statistical methods
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free, no warranty, and no redistribution allowed
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
Linux 2(Elf), Sparc/Solaris, HP/UX, SGI/Irix, DEC/Alpha, Windows 95/NT
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.