PEST (Parameter Estimation for any Model) performs nonlinear parameter estimation for any model.
- requires no changes or code alterations to a model; the model's source code is not
required; the model need not be recompiled.
- is a parameter estimation shell; it communicates with a model through the model's own
input and output files.
- can estimate parameters for complex models consisting of multiple executable programs.
- number of adjustable parameters and observations limited only by available memory.
- can be used by both programming and non-programming modellers to undertake
sophisticated calibration or data interpretation tasks.
- has been used successfully for model calibration and data interpretation in a wide range of
Current Version: ??
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability:
Yes (for UNIX version)
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
UNIX (however, the author does not know whether it works on Linux or not),
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.