Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in C, to handle the following
- ordinary representation theory of the symmetric group and related groups
- ordinary representation theory of the classical groups
- modular representation theory of the symmetric group
- projective representation theory of the symmetric group
- combinatorics of tableaux
- symmetric functions and polynomials
- commutative and non commutative Schubert polynomials
- operations of finite groups. Here you may look on a part of the manual.
- ordinary representation theory of Hecke algebras
Current Version: ??
License Type: Public domain software
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Machines with a C compiler. Symmetrica is used on Linux according to the
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.