hp67 is a programmable scientific calculator emulating the Hewlett-Packard HP-67.
- ncurses based, with clickable buttons when running in an xterm
- unlimited stack depth
- alphanumeric memory labels and goto/gosub targets
- display of most recently used memory registers
- indirect addressing for memory labels and goto/gosub targets
- 15 digits of precision
- program stepping mode and breakpoints available for debugging
- load/save programs to text files for editing outside of the program
- load/save memory registers
- comes with sample program, a Simpson's rule integrator
- hexadecimal integer display and input mode
- autoloading of program files
Current Version: 1.3
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Unix, it should compile without difficulty on any machine which supports
ncurses and has a C++ compiler.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See Screen Shot? Program Mode, Immediate Mode
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.