GNU Calc is an advanced calculator and mathematical tool that runs as
part of the GNU Emacs environment. Very roughly based on the HP-28/48
series of calculators, its many features include:
- Choice of algebraic or RPN (stack-based) entry of calculations,
- Arbitrary precision integers and floating-point numbers,
- Arithmetic on rational numbers, complex numbers (rectangular and
polar), error forms with standard deviations, open and closed
intervals, vectors and matrices, dates and times, infinities,
sets, quantities with units, and algebraic formulas,
- Mathematical operations such as logarithms and trigonometric functions,
- Programmer's features (bitwise operations, non-decimal numbers),
and many more.
Current Version: 2.02f
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
where GNU Emacs is available
GNU Emacs, GNUPLOT for plotting data.
http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/order/order.html (Order the GNU Calc manual on paper)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.