An arbitrary precision calculator for Gnome project. Features:
- C/bc/Pascal/Matlab hybrid like languge, with variables, functions references, anonymous functions
and other such goodies
- using rationals when possible, arbitrary ints and multiple precision floats,
using the gmp library
- integers in any base (up to 36)
- expressions that error out are printed back in the state where the error
- command line and GNOME frontends
- complex numbers
- matrix support
Current Version: 0.4.6
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: Yes
- Other Packages: Yes (come with Gnome)
GUI require Gnome-libs 1.0, readline library, and GMP library
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.